All about Classes
- For all the Live Online Classes I have a maximum of 8 people at the moment, Minimum 2 people
- Classes on site I have a minimum of 2 people and at the moment (Covid) a maximum of 4 students, the studio is big enough to maintain distance and we have access ot desinfectant.
- Video Classes, unlimited number of people
- Date Collision for on site courses? No problem all classes can take place on other dates after agreement with 2 persons or more. So just convince your girlfriend, sister or mother and ask. By the way, this is also a great idea for a somewhat different birthday party.
Classes in my studio
Live online classes those classes are via Zoom
Video classes are typically single classes thaught by me
The colorful Art Journey Summer 21 event coming soon.
An event with different teachers from all over the world coming soon
I’m always looking for new artists to join my events for teaching! Thank you for your interest! You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What my ideal teacher looks like
- She/he has some experience in teaching online, or a good standing youtube channel.
- She/he has experience in editing their own videos to high standards. This includes good filming set up, eg good lightening, good camera, stable, somewhat clean table, which she/he also uses for the classes
- She/he know to market classes on their social media accounts.
- the teaching style should be approachable, friendly, encouraging and non judgmental.
- Feels comfortable to do direct comment in the videos or doing good voice over videos
- Has intermediate to good IT skills.
- Willingness to engage in discussion and read documentation from me
- Ability and willingness to deliver content by the deadlines outlined.
- Has an online presence in the mixed media/art community
- She/he has a unique style, which can be recognized by others
- She/he is aware of the diverse types of students coming from different backgrounds, eg religions, political vies, backgrounds.
- The classes are held in english
And here the small print or the terms and conditions for Classes
Registration is possible via the website and can be paid directly via Paypal (credit card is sufficient), in exceptional cases also verbally. Registrations will be considered after receipt and are binding.
Cancellations up to two weeks before the start of the class can be waived or refunded if a replacement can be found, whereby a fee of CHF 30.00 will be charged. If you cancel less than two weeks before the start of the course, the entire course fee is due.
Depending on the class, the number of participants is between 2 and a maximum of 8. Now with covid 19 Crisis I do restrict it to 4 people.
There are waiting lists for fully booked classes.
A lesson usually lasts 60 minutes.
Material costs during the studio classes only are usually included.
Insurance / liability is the responsibility of the participants. There is no liability for damages and/or accidents.
If a class cannot be attended, the claim is forfeited.