All about Classes
- For all the Live Online Classes I have a maximum of 8 people, Minimum 2 people
- Classes on site I have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 6 students
- Video Classes, unlimited number of people
- Date Collision for on site courses? No problem all classes can take place on other dates after agreement with 2 persons or more. So just convince your girlfriend, sister or mother and ask. By the way, this is also a great idea for a somewhat different birthday party.
- some classes are in english, some classes are in german, some have translation. Check please with the indiviual classes.
Classes in my studio
Live online classes those classes are via Zoom
Video classes are typically single classes thaught by me
And here the small print or the terms and conditions for Classes
Registration for life classes is possible via the website and can be paid directly via Paypal or Stripe, in exceptional cases also verbally. Registrations will be considered after receipt and are binding.
Cancellations up to two weeks before the start of the class can be waived or refunded if a replacement can be found, whereby a fee of CHF 30.00 will be charged. If you cancel less than two weeks before the start of the course, the entire course fee is due.
Depending on the class, the number of participants is between 2 and a maximum of 8. Now with covid 19 Crisis I do restrict it to 4 people.
There are waiting lists for fully booked classes.
A lesson usually lasts 60 minutes.
Material costs during the studio classes only are usually included.
Insurance / liability is the responsibility of the participants. There is no liability for damages and/or accidents.
If a class cannot be attended, the claim is forfeited.
For online classes, once I have provided the infos and links for the class there is no way to take it back, so therefore they are not refundable.